About me
























Hello I am Utsav Basu

I am 25 Years Old and currently doing Master degree in Software Engineering, I have interest in Photography very much, I dont have Precious camera or camera accessories, I just have a small Digi-cam and whenever i got chance to shoot photo i jump over the chance and I try to do my best. This Blog is related to My own Photographs, I know they are not so much good , But i will try do my best for next photographs, You are free to comment on this Photographs. I also Welcome you to find my fault, It will also help me to further development, Please Please see my all photographs.

If you want to Contact me then please follow the all address -

gtalk - utsav.basu@gmail.com
yahoo - utsav_basu@yahoo.co.in
skype- utsav.basu.seo

My Postal Address is -

Champaberia, Kalibari Road, Bongaon
North 24 Parganas,
West Bengal
India
PIN : 743235

My Phone Number is -

+919093260260
+919126332992
+919732757700

0 comments:

Post a Comment